About the customer
Mithra Pharmaceuticals nv (Euronext MITRA) is committed to offering innovative choices in the field of female health. It focuses on fertility, contraception and menopause. Mithra strives to develop new and improved products that meet the needs of women for more safety and convenience.
About the project
Mithra is optimizing their FP&A landscape from a process perspective and at the same time they are looking to onboard new technologies to improve their way of working within finance (e.g. ERP, Business Planning solution).
Currently, Mithra is mostly using Excel to support Financial Planning & Analysis processes. However, it creates a number of challenges for a new tool and processes to solve. That’s why they partnered up with Numlix: to implement and use Anaplan for FP&A process as well as for some of their key reports.
Core challenges Mithra was facing in the beginning of the project:
- Missing “one version of the truth” as plans are stored in separate spreadsheets
- Limitations to reporting ( Visualizations, dashboards, dynamic ways of reporting and analysis)
- Limitations in Scenario Planning and doing an impact analysis of changes in key cost & business drivers
Anaplan has been chosen as the future planning tool for Mithra due to its:
- Flexibility and Scalability
- Real-time calculation power
- Can be owned by the business and centralized processes on one platform