Scenario Planning has lately become a vital skill for FP&A professionals. According to Association of Financial Professionals, Scenario Planning & Analysis is one of the key processes required to build a modern FP&A organization. However only 28% of time is allocated by FP&A teams to this type of activity. Making Scenarios “on the fly” and immediately discussing them with Business Leadership seems to your FP&A team as “mission impossible”?
- What kind of Scenarios exist
- What the technics of Scenario Planning are
- How to integrate Scenario Planning in your FP&A Planning Processes
- Why the software tool can “make or break” Scenario Planning success for your FP&A team
- How Multi Level “On the fly” Scenario Planning is done in Connected Planning Platform called Anaplan
In short: What your FP&A team needs to know about Scenario Planning to make it work today.