We are looking for a
Anaplan Model Builder
Before we get started, a quick check:
- Are you eager to take on a key role in the growth of an ambitious start-up?
- Have you already been exposed to Anaplan?
- Are you a quick learner that doesn’t shy away from a challenging project?
If so, this vacancy might fit your needs.
In order to bring Connected Planning services to our clients in the best way possible, Numlix has teamed up with Anaplan. As a leading planning and performance management platform, we have adopted Anaplan as our core offering and are ambitious in enabling businesses to achieve a state of real-time planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Numlix guides clients throughout their entire Anaplan journey, from building user stories to effective implementation and training. For our Anaplan projects, we are currently looking for someone with proven Anaplan experience to strengthen our team. You will take up a key role in the building of client Anaplan models and support other Anaplan model builders in their development.
- Driven professional with a strong personality and the willingness to grow
- Analytical mind that brings projects to life
- Communicative, both towards clients as colleagues, in a professional manner
You are hands-on, you love open communication and you are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Commercial engineering (or equal)
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Anaplan (Model builder or end-user)
- 2+ years of relevant (consulting or process) experience in finance or tax
- Proven experience in data modeling
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Flexible in terms of work location (we’ll take care of the company car)
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Plenty of challenges and growth opportunities
- An attractive salary
- Additional fringe benefits including a company car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance and a mobile subscription
- Training budget that you can allocate yourself
- Holidays (as long as you promise to come back)
- Numlix team events
Numlix is a Belgian consultancy firm that focuses on providing Connected Planning services in the finance and tax arena to both multinational, large organizations and fast-growing companies. Our mission is to simplify our client’s planning cycle, eliminate Excel processes and make their businesses future-proof.