Do you like to know how to budget & forecast in the current challenging market environment? Then look no further!
On the 11th of October our Model Builders will give you an answer to this question during our Webinar (conducted in Dutch) on how you can use external data to keep your budgeting & forecasting up to date.
Budgeting & Forecasting:
With the volatile market environment, finance teams experience a lot of challenges and uncertainty during the Budgeting and Forecasting process. Therefore, it’s very crucial to have the correct and trustworthy external data that you can access easily and use in an efficient way.
- How to take into account external factors during your forecast and budgeting?
- What is the evolution and the trend of the energy market?
- Which tool can help you gather this information and calculate the impact?
These questions (and many more) highlight the importance to choose a right planning tool, like Anaplan, that can integrate the market evolution in your budgeting process.
Join our Webinar and you’ll learn:
- What the evolution is of the current market environment
- How to save time gathering external data for you budgeting and forecasting
- How to synchronize external data in a planning tool called Anaplan
- How to forecast and budgeting efficient and accurate
- How to do financial scenarios in real-time
On top of that, you’ll get to see the ins and outs of a demo, you’ll get the chance to have a chat with our Numlix team and you’ll learn how Anaplan can be an added value for your finance department.
In a nutshell:
Clear your agenda on the 11th of October at 13h for a 45-minute online session (hosted in Dutch), and learn all about how you can budget and forecast in the current challenging market environment. A link for the Webinar will be sent to you a few days beforehand.
P.S.: Don’t forget to check you spam folder if you haven’t reveived an email yet.