Junior Anaplan Model Builder
Before we get started, a quick check:
- Are you eager to be part of our growing start-up?
- Are you process savvy, analytically strong and interested in performance management tools?
- Are you a quick learner that doesn’t shy away from a challenging project?
If so, this vacancy might fit your needs.
In order to bring Connected Planning services to our clients in the best way possible, Numlix has teamed up with Anaplan. As a leading planning and performance management platform, we have adopted Anaplan as our core offering and are ambitious in enabling businesses to achieve a state of real-time planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Numlix guides clients throughout their entire Anaplan journey, from building user stories to effective implementation and training. For our Anaplan projects, we are currently looking for someone who is eager to discover more about the ins and outs of this planning tool to support our team. In short: As long as you want to learn, we will provide you with the needed training and support.
- Driven person with a strong personality and the willingness to grow
- Strong analytical mind and process savvy
- Communicative, both towards clients as colleagues, in a professional manner
You are hands-on, you love open communication and you are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Commercial engineering (or equal)
- 1-2 years of relevant (consulting or process) experience in finance or tax
- Experience in data modeling
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- MS Excel skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Flexible in terms of work location (we’ll take care of the company car)
Numlix is a Belgian consultancy firm that focuses on providing Connected Planning services in the finance and tax arena to both multinational, large organizations and fast-growing companies. Our mission is to simplify our client’s planning cycle, eliminate Excel processes and make their businesses future-proof.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to having a chat with you!