Before we get started, a quick check:
- Are you eager to be part of our growing business unit?
- Are you process-savvy, analytically strong and interested in performance management tools?
- Are you a fast learner who doesn’t shy away from a challenging project?
Then this vacancy might be for you.
At Numlix, we understand today’s reporting challenges that a department may face. In addition to offering Power BI support packages, we have a partnership with Anaplan. As a leading planning and performance management platform, this tool is included in our core offering. We are therefore ambitious to enable companies to achieve a state of real-time planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Numlix assists clients throughout their entire journey, from building user stories to effective implementation and training. For our projects, we are currently looking for someone eager to discover more about the ins and outs of Anaplan and/or Power BI to support our team. In short: As long as you want to learn, we will give you the necessary training and support.
As an entrepreneurial challenger, you give advice to your clients and build and develop relationships with your clients. You will be in contact with the client right from the start and you will work on concrete solutions to help our clients transform and move forward.
For our project we are looking for additional consultants. You will be responsible for, among othter things, the following tasks:
- Participating in the development of finance strategies, roadmaps and business cases;
- Understanding and evaluating finance processes, enabling to successfully identify improvement and/or automation areas and translating business automation needs into clear requirements for automation purposes;
- Identifying new opportunities at new and existing clients;
- Managing engagements;
- Providing support in internal product & service development, proposals and further research.
- Driven person with a willingness to grow
- Strong analytical and process knowledge
- Communicative, both to customers and colleagues, in a professional manner
In short: you are hands-on, like open communication and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in applied economics, business administration, finance or commercial engineering (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance or tax (consulting or process)
- Experience with data modeling or strong interest
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English, good in Dutch is a plus
- Flexible in terms of work location (we provide a company car)
Numlix is a Belgian consultancy firm that focuses on providing Connected Planning services in the finance and tax arena to both multinational, large organizations and fast-growing companies. Our mission is to simplify our client’s planning cycle, eliminate Excel processes and make their businesses future-proof.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Then send us your CV. We’re looking forward to having a chat with you!