At Numlix we often see that Finance teams are confronted with a range of typical planning and reporting challenges:
- How would your team better share reporting with other departments and management teams?
- How to integrate changed assumptions discussed in meetings within seconds in your planning?
- How to make planning connected and organize collection of inputs from other departments in real-time?
- Is it possible to use a separate planning platform on top of an existing ERP system?
Best-in-class organizations overcome those challenges by combining Anaplan with Power BI wisely. That is why we at Numlix are organizing a Seminar for financials who are curious about the BI and planning tools of the future, and how to unite them.
A match made in heaven
Anaplan is a connected planning tool loved by Finance teams because it can process a large amount of data. It is used for Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solution.
What are the advantages? You can connect your entire enterprise on a single platform. It is a flexible tool that gives you the possibility to adapt as your market changes. Anaplan is a fast platform and by using it, you can save time.
By combining Anaplan with Power BI you can report your strategic and forecast planning to your management by creating comprehensive and interactive data visualizations from multiple data sources.
Join our Seminar and you’ll learn:
- What are the similarities and what are the differences between Anaplan and Power BI?
- When are Anaplan and Power BI a powerful duo and when not?
- Why should you start with Anaplan if your team is already working with Power BI?
- How do you connect Power BI to Anaplan using the native Anaplan + Power BI connector?
- How do you combine the tools in practice? Planning in Anaplan and reporting in Power BI.
In a nutshell
Clear your agenda on the 6th of June at 12h for a lunch session and catch up on the ins and outs of the digital dreamteam of the future: Anaplan & Power BI!
P.S.: we provide a nice lunch.