How to bring back the 'A' to FP&A
FP&A teams are working hard through the periods of financial and economical
Planning, budgeting, forecasting, re-forecasting and consolidating across multiple units,
calculating financial models, analyzing and comparing CapEx projects, optimizing operational expenses when assumptions and drivers are constantly changing might take a lot of manual work, extra hours and frustration.
Sounds familiar? Yes… Could it be different? Yes!
Companies using intelligent FP&A solutions based on a connected planning approach
notice significant changes in efficiency of their planning teams. It results in FP&A work becoming more analytical, interactive and dynamic.
Together with Anaplan we organised a webinar in which you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce time and cost of your budget process
- Implement rolling forecasting process
- Automate FP&A scorecards & dashboards
- Drill down from strategic planning to annual target setting
- Do financial scenarios in real- time