Before we get started, a quick check:
- You are eager to take on a key role in the growth of an ambitious start-up;
- You would like to be involved in process optimization using the latest technologies;
- You are a quick learner that doesn’t shy away from a challenging project.
Numlix is a Belgian consultancy firm focused on providing Connected Planning services in the finance and tax arena to multinational and large organizations as well as fast-growing companies. Our mission is to simplify our client’s planning cycle, eliminate excel processes and make their businesses future proof.
By being part of “De Cronos Groep”, Belgium’s largest IT provider, we are able to offer the best of both worlds. The financial stability and administrative support of a large group combined with the flexibility and development opportunities of an ambitious and fast-moving start-up.
In order to bring Connected Planning services to our clients in the best possible way, Numlix has partnered with Anaplan. As a leading planning and performance management platform, we have adopted Anaplan as our core offering and are ambitious in enabling businesses to achieve a state of real-time planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Numlix guides clients throughout their entire Anaplan journey, from building user stories to effective implementation and training. For our client offerings, we are currently looking for a business analyst / project manager. The projects in which Numlix is involved, require close follow-up by someone with sufficient technical knowledge of financial processes, data modelling and project management. By taking up this role with various clients, you will search for an efficient end-to-end implementation process that you can apply as a standard for most of your clients, making you a key person in the growth story of Numlix.
- Driven professional with a strong personality and the willingness to grow
- Willing to dive into the wonderful world of Anaplan
- Communicative, both towards clients as colleagues, in a professional manner
You are someone that fits within our culture? This means that you are hands-on, love open communication and not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Master’s in Applied Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Commercial engineering (or equal)
- 2+ years of relevant (consulting/process) experience in finance or tax
- Proven experience in data modeling or processing (!)
- Advanced MS excel knowledge
- Anaplan or other planning tool experience is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Flexible in terms of work location (we’ll take care of the company car!)
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Plenty of challenges and growth opportunities
- An attractive salary
- Additional fringe benefits including a company car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance and a mobile subscription
- Full-blown Anaplan training
- Training budget that you can allocate yourself
- Holidays (as long as you promise to come back)
- Numlix team events
Our application process
As soon as we receive your resumé, we'll process your application. We'll give you a short call to get to know you each other. Are we on the same page? Then we'll directly make an appointment to have a face-to-face meeting.
During our face-to-face meeting, we have the chance to get to know each other a bitter better. We'll explain our way of operating at Numlix and get the chance to talk about your skills, professional dreams and experience.
If we are convinced that there is a great match, we'll give you a call with the good news right away! We'll have a discussion about your contract and are ready to welcome you at Numlix!