Webinars on demand
Webinar: How to bring back the 'A' to FP&A
FP&A teams are working hard through the periods of financial and economical
Planning, budgeting, forecasting, re-forecasting and consolidating across multiple units,
calculating financial models, analyzing and comparing CapEx projects, optimizing operational expenses when assumptions and drivers are constantly changing might take a lot of manual work, extra hours and frustration.
Sounds familiar? Yes… Could it be different? Yes!
Together with Anaplan we organised a webinar in which you’ll learn how.
Webinar: Let Connected planning bring Finance and Supply Chain in sync
PART 1: Let Connected planning bring Finance and Supply Chain in sync
PART 2: The Connected Finance – Supply Chain showcase lab in Anaplan
The current challenging market environment requires Finance and Supply Chain to stay aligned like never before. The answer lies in End-to-End Scenario Management and Integrated Business Planning.
See how Connected Planning with Anaplan supports making these decisions and trade-offs visible in a this seminar with Bluecrux (business partners in Supply Chain planning).
- Use Anaplan to bridge the gap between Finance an Supply Chain.
- Allign Supply Chain plans with Finance Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Improve margins with true end-to-end scenario management.
- Improve retunrns on Supply Chain CapEx projects
- Align inventory policies to working capital targets.
- Increase product profitability while decreasing Supply Chain costs.
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions on our events or go-to events to share?
Let us know!